Saturday, March 21, 2009

Wow can my youngest child really be 15?? How does that happen, we think it never will then one day--its just here. I remember the day you were born....

Kyle Jerry Hudson was born on March 4, 1994 in Oceanside, California. You were several days overdue and finally came on the one day that everyone hoped you wouldn’t. Dad was the Cubmaster at the time and the Blue and Gold dinner was scheduled for the 4th of March. I started feeling funny early in the day and decided I better stay in bed and rest and try not go into labor. The dinner was at 6:00 p.m. so Dad got ready and went. Grandma Hudson and your Uncle Dwight were in town to help with the baby, and so Grandma went to the dinner to help in my place. Dad was all dressed up in a full leather Indian outfit complete with fringe, to go along with the theme, and he looked great. Soon after they all left, my water broke and I knew Dwight had better take me to the church and get him because it was time. We got to the church and Dad came out and we left for the hospital. There was no time for Gordon to change so we walked into the Emergency Room in full costume and certainly got a few looks! We checked in around 7:00 p.m. and Kyle was born by 9:00—the exact time that they were hoping he wouldn’t come! Everything worked out great, it was a smooth delivery and Kyle was here! Happy 15th Birthday Kyle!

No comments: