Sunday, August 29, 2010

Utah 2

My friend Julie, called to tell me she was going up through Manti and asked if I wanted to tag along. Of course I started packing before we even hung up the phone! It was a great trip, relaxing and it was the same week Kyle has scout camp so it worked out perfectly. Spent most of the time in Manti but we did take a little road trip for a couple days up to see Dallin and the rest of the fam.

We had a great time, really doing just a bunch of nothing but it was good nothing. We pulled weeds, so that Stacy could sleep at night, and then I started having nightmares about the weeds too! At least we know we can call on Morgan if we need her to come help with any "weed wacking"! We also made pepper jelly--YUM!! I LOVE PEPPER JELLY!
Not sure if anyone loves pepper jelly like I do, but oh well, I learned how to make it and can make it all I want--forever! I guess the main thing we did though was help Erica plan her wedding! We literally sat at Stacy's kitchen table one entire day, planning, calling Sue, making decision, etc. but we got everything planned out and now only the exucution needed to take place!

A storm blew in one night so we went up to the temple to take pictures and Stacy got some great ones! It was beautiful with the clouds rolling over, thunder crashing and the rain wasn't too bad so it was fun walking around the grounds.



Cool pictures, she did a great job, love the clouds

Had a really great trip, sure love going up there...maybe someday I will move....not too likely though!

No comments: