Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kayla's Wedding-May 2009

My niece, Kayla was married on May 16th and I was so excited to have a really good excuse to make a trip to Utah! The wedding was great and I had a great time visiting my kids!

Kayla, and her Dad, Scott, my only brother-my FAVORITE brother!

When Stacy, Alana, and I got there early to take her pictures, we were dying because it was the weekend that they were replanting all of the flower beds! A photographer's nighmare! There were workers ALL over the grounds and many beds were torn up with no flowers at all....It was hard to take pictures around everyone working but being the amazing photographer she is--she managed! We did find a few beds left planted and wow were they beautiful, I dont think I could dig them up!


Fun reception that evening in Midway at a beautiful resort--yummy cheesecake and great company!

No comments: