Sunday, May 31, 2009

My kids visit to California!

I was lucky enough to have Dallin, Blake and Melissa come for a visit on Mother's Day weekend! Blake and Melissa brought their good friends Joe and Jessica and we had a great time being together! They went to Six Flags and took Kyle and his friend, then just had fun going to the beach and just hanging out! Its so fun when the kids come home!

Blake, Melissa, Joe, Jessica, CJ, and Kate!


Blake and Melissa brought their bunny home for a visit! She is so cute! Babe even had fun playing with her!



I was "bunnysitting" while they all went out to the beach one afternoon, so I let the bunny out of her cage for a little while and I went to put her back in and was hunting for her....well it took me a little bit of hunting but found her just basking on the fireplace mantel! I think she enjoyed the cool rock under her--she was just chillin-having a great time!

Dallin and Kyle seem to have a good system going! Kyle massages Dallins neck and Dallin gives Kyle a foot rub!

1 comment:

Stacy Casperson said...

Looks like fun, I want a turn now!