Sunday, May 31, 2009

Utah fun May 2009

I had a fun trip up to Utah this May. Blake and Melissa picked my up from the airport and took me down to their new apartment and I got to spend the night with them. They have a cute little and I do mean little apartment and I had so much fun with them! We got Pizza, and played Rummicube, and watched a movie and just had a fun time being together! Morgan my neice picked me up from Provo on her way up to Kaysville and the next day we all met at the Salt Lake Temple for Kayla's wedding. After that, I headed up to Logan to spend some time with Stacy and Dallin. Stacy and Brett have the cutest place with a nice backyard and they are growing a garden! Blake and Melissa also came up for the weekend so we had a big slumber party at her house! It was really fun...but we didn't get much sleep!
Here is Dallin on his new motorcycle! Or as Grandma Marrott would call it...murdercycle....He loves his bike! I wouldn't have thought Dallin to enjoy something so much, but he really does! (Stacy's house in background)

Dallin got a new apartment recently and he needed a "woman's touch" you could say, so Stacy, Melissa, and we MADE Blake come.....went over and did some fixing up! It was fun and we would have liked to do more, but he was so anxious we only got a couple hours to work! We just hung some pics and made these things with cardboard and fabric to take up space in his living room...it was fun!
BEFORE...

AFTER...

Stacy spotted this crazy medieval looking thing at the D.I. --it was only three bucks so we decided...why not...well, it turned out to be his favorite thing! We hung it above his bed...King Dallin....
BEFORE...

AFTER...

We got old records from the DI and hung them on the walls....


Breakfast at Stacy's!

I bought Brett an electric snow shaver so we had fun making slushies and snow cones...works pretty good!

But when we got to lazy....well, we ran out of ice...
we just went to the SnoShack!

Stacy and I also made some frozen strawberry jam...

Went out to visit Cole the famous racehorse, and his best friend...



And there are baby goats out there as well! I never thought I would have a daughter that so loves the country/farm life! Seems the baby ducks she had out there kinda swam upstream with the other ducks, hopefully they will come back sometime!


And yes...I got to have fun with my sisters too...

Fun times! When can I go again...???

2 comments:

Alana Lange said...

Come back...I'm not done having fun!

Stacy Casperson said...

yeah, so strawberries are $1.88 now